Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Flashback: First Date

My husband and I met during our sophomore year, in January, some time before the super bowl. Bill invited me to watch the super bowl with some of his friends. Even though it was not very personal, we always talk about it as if it was our first date, and recount the hilarity involving a couch sawed in half and put back together.

I don't know if we'll get to watch the super bowl this year, but I'm sure glad we watched that one back in our sophomore year. <3

Speaking of first dates and love, have you sent out your valentines yet? Whether it's a facebook message, e-card, or old-fashioned snail-mail, it's a good excuse to reconnect with old friends. Our friends have scattered across the country since college (we were guilty of moving to Alaska), so I want to take this chance to say "I'm thinking of you!"

I found this adorable heart shaped hairpin pattern on pinterest, and easy pouch pattern on Lion Brand Yarn. It's an easy project to use up your scrap yarn and show your besties that they mean the world to you!





No comments:

Post a Comment