Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cantaloupe Almond Smoothie

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I guess cantaloupes are summer fruits, but I always end up getting more cantaloupes in the winter. Perhaps it's because there are less choices in the winter. Bill's not a fan of cantaloupes, but I love the fragrant, mellon-y sweetness. Back in Taiwan, I used to get smoothies made from all kinds of fruits--papaya, apple, even grapes. This cantaloupe smoothie reminds me of those drinks. It is healthy, yummy, and so pretty!


Cantaloupe Almond Smoothie
Makes 3 servings

1 cup cubed cantaloupe
1 cup almond milk
1 cup plain yogurt
4 tbsp honey

Blend cantaloupes, almond milk, yogurt and honey in a blender. Enjoy with an afternoon snack!


Alas, I still can't convince Bill to enjoy cantaloupes. But I will keep trying! If you like cantaloupes, you must try this!


No comments:

Post a Comment